To achieve this, it is necessary to act immediately and constantly, since SEO is not something you can acquire, but something you must work on and maintain.
Some of the most important concepts that you must consider in your SEO strategy are the following:
Every search performed in a search engine is tied to one or several keywords. These are categorized into: short tail, middle tail and long tail. Each category refers to the length and composition of words within it.
- Short tails are composed of up to 2 words, which define broad and very general terms. They are used to classify the content of a site, but using them as a positioning strategy is very complicated and costly.
- Middle tails are composed of 2 to 4 words. They are short chains of commonly used or frequently used words. They help to specify general searches a little more, but still represent a considerable effort for positioning.
- Long tails are longer than 4 words, even forming phrases that help to specify searches and concepts in greater detail. They can contain short and middle tail keywords and seek to solve immediate and specific questions.
- Short tail: Digital Marketing
- Middle tail: Digital Marketing Agency
- Long tail: Digital Marketing Agency in Ecuador
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
The famous SEO refers to the actions of optimizing a website for organic indexing in search engines. Its main objective is to validate a series of good practices in web design and development to improve the user’s browsing experience. These changes are made both at the code level and at the graphical interface level.
SEM (Search Engine Marketing)
SEM refers to the advertising or marketing actions that are carried out to position the website temporarily as part of the main search results tied to certain keywords. It is of immediate action and with a model of buying bids for impressions or clicks. Its effectiveness is high and most of the time the tools are granted by the search engines themselves.
It refers to the necessary actions in the development and coding of websites that is tied to improve their performance and therefore, offer a better user experience.
It is the analysis of user behavior and navigation that allows to better understand the results of a website in order to improve and make decisions around a web strategy.
Web positioning is achieved by performing the basic actions and good practices of the above concepts and some more, in order to create websites with good performance, relevant content and tied to effective digital strategies.
It is important to have a comprehensive team that can identify and implement the necessary actions to achieve and maintain a correct web positioning in the keywords of your brand.